Posted on: 25 May 2018
** Team NWS** Recruiting in many parts of the U.K. want to be part of a great team ? We are passionate about recruiting the right people who want to go that extra mile in customer service.
This is what our latest recruit Noel had to say about joining our team.
1. How long have you been in the industry?....... 23 years.
2. What made you apply for a role at NWS?....... I was looking for that next step to develop my career and progress into management, recruit and train my own team and get involved in ADAS recalibration set up. I saw on social media that NWS where looking to recruit a lead tech/manager in my area and they were covering everything I wanted to do, so I could progress myself. And I thought, that’s a bit of what I want.
3. How did you find the recruitment process at NWS?....... Really easy, quick and professional. CV sent off, contact was made within 1 day. Meeting set up. Interview was chilled and relaxed. I was made to feel at ease. Everything about the role was explained and all my questions were answered. I came away wanting the job even more.
4. Did NWS deliver on what was discussed at your recruitment process?...... Honestly, yes everything was covered, from Salary, holidays, van, equipment etc.... As I said, I came away from the recruitment day wanting the job even more. I got straight answers to all my questions. It was really quite refreshing.
5. Do you feel like you have settled in at NWS?......... For defo. From my first day, I’ve been made to feel like I have been part of the NWS family for years.
6. Do you feel part of their team?.... Definitely, the support I have been getting from the team is brilliant. If I ever get stuck someone is always on the other end of the phone, anytime day or night. Nothing is a problem to them. It makes me proud to be part of NWS.
7. Have they supplied you with all the equipment you need to carry out your duties?..... Yes, all my equipment I got has been brand spanking new as well, no hand me downs. I got a new van. New ADAS set up. New branch. Plus, all the kit your supplied with, is the latest up to date equipment on the market. Also, any equipment I have personally asked for has been supplied. No questions asked.
8. Would you recommend NWS as an employer?....... 100% yes. I have been made to feel like one of the team from first contact about the role, to accepting the job and more. The time and the investment they make in you is unrivalled in this industry. I wish I had joined the NWS family a long time ago. If your prepared to dig in and work hard your career will progress more and more with them. The sky is the limit here. And it’s only going to get bigger and better and I can honestly say, I’m proud to be part of it. Team NWS